So many weeks ago (because I am a pro at procrastinating) I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Vicki over at Between Pages. Go check her blog out. She has great stuff and its not just books. She has stuff about movies to! Its a great site that has great stuff!
1. What are your top 5 favorite series of all time?
My top 5 favorite series of all time would have to be Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, The Covenant Series by Jennifer Armentrout, The Lux Series also by Jennifer Armentrout, House of Night by P.C and Kristen Cast and My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking.
2. What book do you love that most people seem to hate?
I can’t really think of one right now other than Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. There were some people that I used to work with that didn’t like those books at all and would always talk down about them.
3. What genres of books do enjoy reading the most?
I mostly like to read paranormal romance young adult books the most, but I also like to read history books about the Tudors. I will admit I have a bit of an obsession.
4. Whose story do you want to hear more of after a book/series finished?
OMG! I want to know more about what happens with Alex and Aiden from the Covenant Series. It just kind of ends and leaves you wondering a little about what happens next and I have even thought about emailing the author about it but I don’t know if she would reply or not.
5. If you could live in any fantasy world, which would you choose and why?
The child in me wants to say the world of Harry Potter because I mean come on magic and living away from home for most of the year, but I also want to live in the world of the Covenant series even though its in the present world. Just knowing that you could be the product of a Greek gods and goddesses and also having special powers would be so cool.
6. Do you eat while reading or do you fear for your book?
I do eat while I am reading but if I loan a book to a friend or family member I worry and tell them to be very careful with my books and to not bend or rip and of the pages. I am very protective of my books.
7. What are your top 3 books you have read so far this year?
The top 3 books that I have read so far this year would have to be Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, Frostfire by Amanda Hocking and Homeless Bird by Gloria Whelan.
8. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
Oh my that is a tough one. I think my all time favorite would have to be once again Harry Potter. It was a big part of my childhood and will always have a special place in my heart (man is that corny).
9. What author would you most like to meet and why?
I have to many to chose from. I would have to say that my top 2 would have to be J.K. Rowling because I mean come on the writer of pretty much the greatest series ever, and Jennifer Armentrout. I love the books that both of them write. They both have strong female characters which is great for young girls now a days. They also have great lessons to be learned and back stories that just keep adding depth.
10. If you could become a character in a book who would you choose and why?
I would have to go with a character from a book that I just finished reading recently. She is a strong female character by the name of Bryn Aven, because she is able to take care of herself as well as others when she needs to for her society. Even if that means going against what her mother thinks of her profession. I wish I could have her confidence and stregnth.
11. What book are you most looking forward to being released this year?
As of right now I am not really looking forward to anything really. Just looking for the next read when ever I go into a bookstore or on a website.
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I am a Potterhead through and through as you can see from my answers above.
2. I have a major obsession with Tudor England.
3. Other than reading I love watching the New England Patriots and the Dallas Stars.
4. I have two dogs that drive me crazy and I wish I could get more.
5. I love watching Gilmore Girls reruns.
6. I can be very indecisive.
7. I live by a beach and absolutly love it.
8. If I could dye my hair any color and have it look good I would do lilac.
9. My favorite type of pizza is hamburg and pickle (yes I know it sounds gross but its AMAZING and you should try it).
10. I have a weakness for a great pair of boots.
11. I am really bad at writing facts about about me.
The Nominee’s: I know I’m supposed to do 11 people but I don’t follow a lot of people yet and a lot of them have already been nomiated.
Your 11 Questions:
Who is your favorite author of all time and why?
What book can you read over and over again?
What are your top 5 favorite books?
What are your top 5 favorite series?
Who is your favorite character of all time and why?
What book do you wish was a tv series and why?
What book do you wish was a movie and why?
If you could cast your favorite book who would you chose?
Where is your favorite place to read and why?
If you could go to any world from any book where would it be?
If you could meet your favorite character who would it be and why?
Have fun!! 🙂