Hey everyone, So I was nominated for this a WHILE ago and haven’t been able to get to it with school and work. I apologizes for just now having some time to get to it. Thank you to Whimsy Journals who nominated me.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
2. Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10).
4. Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
Which is the best book you have read this year so far and what made you love it?
The best book that have read this year would have to be a tie between Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and Frostfire by Jennifer Armentrout. Fangirl surprised me when I read it. I wasn’t expecting to like it because I had tried to read another one of her books and didn’t like it. I can’t wait to read her new book Carry On. Frostfire kept me on the edge of my seat and I now need to read the rest of the series so that I can find out what happens. I always love her books and they always have me wanting more.
What excuses do you give for not lending your books to others?
I never really gave an excuse for not lending a book out because I would always let friends borrow books. What I would do though is tell them to not bend or damage them in any way because I like to try to keep them in as good condition that I can. It’s always been one of my pet peeves when a page is bent or something.
Which genre, if there is, do you usually avoid reading?
I can’t really think of a genre that I avoid. I just usually read what ever peeks my interest.
Do you ever plan to write a book? If so which genre?
I wouldn’t rule it out but I would have to get a lot better at writing. I don’t feel like I have to talent to take on writing a book but I think it would be fun to try.
Which books have inspired you to write? Or start your blog?
I actually got inspired to make a blog about books after I started reading The Lux Series by Jennifer Arementrout, because I had never really thought of it and then the main character in it had a love for books and had a blog where she expressed her love of books. I thought it would be fun to try and so far it has been.
Apart from reading, what is your favourite hobby?
Sports, mainly football and hockey. I love going to hockey games and a volunteer for the local rec football team and just have a blast working with the kids.
Any specific book you are inclined to read on a cozy rainy day?
Probably what ever I am currently reading. I don’t have a go to book for certain things.
Favourite Disney movie?
I wouldn’t be able to choose. I love all of the Disney movies.
Favourite authors and why?
I would say that right now my favorite author would be Jennifer Armentrout. I just lover her books. So far every one that I have read has had me on the edge of my seat wanting more. They always have me gasping, laughing, crying and just going through all kinds of emotions and I love that about books.
If you could change a character in a book, which would it be?
I don’t think I have ever wanted to change a character in any of the books that I have read.
1. What is your current read, and what do you love about it?
2. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
3. Who is your favorite character of all time and why?
4. What is your favorite book of all time and why?
5. What are your other hobbies other than reading?
6. What made you decide to have a book blog?
7. Where is your favorite place to read?
8. Do you prefer a book or an ebook?
9. What book do you wish was made into a movie?
10. Who would you cast as your favorite character and why?
I nominate anyone that would like to answer these questions! 🙂