Emma over at The Book Crunch (you should check out her blog it’s AMAZING) nominated me for the Liebster award! I’ve done this award before, but see that it’s a little bit different than it was before, so why not do this version to!
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
What inspires your blog posts?
Right now I mostly write reviews. I have been trying to come up with more original posts but have been having a bit of writers block.
Who is your ultimate otp?
I have never really put a lot of thought into that one.
What makes you want to read a book? (Cover, synopsis etc.)
First its usually the cover that will catch my eye and then I read the synopsis. I usually chose a book to read based on those two things.
Who is your book best friend?
That’s a tough one. I would love to be best friends with any of the amazing female main characters in any of the books that I read.
What is your all-time favorite genre?
I love YA paranormal romance, or anything YA. As long as it holds my interest and keeps me hooked I’ll read it.
Tell us what motivated you to start your blog.
I’m got the idea from reading The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. When I read that the main character Katy had a book blog I was just kind of like OMG! why did I never think of that, because I love to talk about books and why not do that with other book lovers.
Is this the only blog you’ve ever run?
I have a tumblr that is just a little side thing that I don’t really use all that much anymore but like to look at it occasionally.
If you had to live in a book, which would you choose?
I have always wanted to live in a magical world like Harry Potter. I know not very original but those books got me hooked on reading and I mean come on who would not love to be able to clean their whole house with a simple flick of their wand.
What are your opinions on the stereo-typical version of bookworms?
I think that any type of stereo-type is wrong because nobody should be judged by what they enjoy doing or who they hangout with.
Pick a favorite Marvel movie!
That’s a tough one because I love them all! I think if I would have to chose it would be any of the Avengers movies, because I love Black Widow. I wish they would make a movie just about her just like they have for the other characters.
Do you find noise distracting when you’re reading, or do you like having something in the background?
I can read with or without noise, it doesn’t really bother me.
Facts about Me:
- I have two dogs, a pomeranian and a pug.
- I grew up in Maine.
- I love music and listen to all different kinds.
- I’m trying to find books that are outside of my comfort zone.
- I’m a full time student.
- I can be a HUGE procrastinator.
- I love Disney movies.
- Whenever I watch the Ice Age movies I always feel bad for the little squirrel because all he wants is to hide his acorn.
- I almost always have a book with me where ever I go.
- Other than my book obsession I also have and obsession with boots.
- As of this moment I don’t have any bookshelves, all my books are in boxes and all around my house.
- Which author that you have read so far this year would you like to meet the most?
- Who is you favorite book boyfriend and why?
- What made you want to start blogging?
- What is your favorite book of all time?
- Why do you love it?
- What book has helped you through a really tough time?
- If you could change on books ending which would it be and why?
- Where is your favorite place to read?
- Who is your favorite author of all time?
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
- What is you top 3 favorite series?